Announcement Date: 2023-02-21
Announcement Type: Drilling Results
Announcement Code: NI43-101
Company name: Copper Fox Metals Inc.
Project name: Schaft Creek
Location: Canada
Commodities: Gold,Silver,Copper,Molybdenum
Highlight: Drilling results incl. 270m at 0.371% Cu, 0.090g/t Au, 0.054% Mo, 1.60g/t Ag from 377m
Resources: only available to subscribers
CP/QP: only available to subscribers
Announcement summary: Calgary, Alberta – February 21, 2023. Copper Fox Metals Inc. (“Copper Fox” or the “Company”) (TSX-V: CUU – OTCQX: CPFXF) is pleased to provide analytical results for the last five (5) of eleven (11) drill holes completed as part of the 2022 metallurgical drill program on the Schaft Creek project. The Schaft Creek project is managed through the Schaft Creek Joint Venture (“SCJV”). Teck Resources Limited (“Teck”) is the Operator of the SCJV and holds a 75% interest with Copper Fox holding the remaining 25% interest. The Schaft Creek deposit, located in northwestern British Columbia, is one of the largest undeveloped porphyry copper deposits in North America that contains significant goldmolybdenum-silver by-products. The 2022 metallurgical drill program completed 4,688 meters (“m”) with the objective of collecting samples to complement historical metallurgical test work. The drill program expanded the metallurgical sampling coverage across the Schaft Creek project, with a focus on the early part of the mine life, to better inform metal recoveries and comminution characteristics. Eleven (11) drill holes were completed across the project’s mineralized zones; Liard (six holes), Paramount (three holes) and West Breccia (two holes). Highlights and additional details regarding the analytical results received are summarized below.
Read More

Pricing Plans

We are a SaaS business and access to announcements and data is by subscription. We offer monthly subscriptions and discounts for annual payments.


$ 10
Per Month

Stay up to date with the global mining industry.

  • The Opaxe Review
  • Search using Explore
  • 40,000 company announcements
  • Access announcements older than 7 days only


$ 100
Per Month

Comes with Alerts and lots of data, perfect for: Mining Companies, Consultants, and Share Traders

  • All Essential plan features; plus
  • Announcement Alerts and Notifications
  • Drilling result comparisons
  • Downloadable intercept data
  • Resources and reserves data