Announcement Date: 2022-11-02
Announcement Type: Deposit Estimation
Announcement Code: JORC
Company name: Rox Resources Ltd.
Project name: Mt Fisher
Location: Australia
Commodities: Gold
Highlight: Updated Resource Estimate for Project
Resources: only available to subscribers
CP/QP: only available to subscribers
Announcement summary: West Australian gold exploration and development company, Rox Resources Limited (“Rox” or “the Company”) (ASX:RXL) is pleased to report a significant increase to the Mineral Resource Estimate (MRE) for the Mt Fisher Gold Project (Rox 100%) and the Mt Eureka Project (Cullen Resources Joint Venture). The Mt Fisher – Mt Eureka Gold Project is an early-stage project within the Company’s project pipeline that includes the advanced stage Youanmi Gold Project (3.2 million ounces gold – ASX announcement 20 April 2022). The total Indicated and Inferred Mineral Resource for the Mt Fisher – Mt Eureka now stands at 3.5Mt @ 1.65g/t Au for 187,000 ounces of contained gold (Table 1). Rox has used an independent consultant, Widenbar Associates, to complete the Mineral Resource Estimate (Table 1). The previous resource for Mt Fisher was published in July 2018 (ASX announcement 11 July 2018). The Mt Fisher – Mt Eureka Gold Project is in the Northern Goldfields, approximately 500km northeast of Kalgoorlie (about 120km east of Wiluna) within the Mt Fisher greenstone belt. This belt is located 40km east of the prolific Yandal greenstone belt, host of significant gold deposits including Jundee, Bronzewing and Mt McClure. Rox’s tenure covers a large area over the Mt Fisher greenstone belt (1,150km² in total, comprising: Rox 100% 500km², and Cullen Resources JV 650km²). Under the Cullen JV Rox is earning up to 75%, with Cullen Resources Limited (ASX: CUL) holding the remaining 25%.
Read More

Pricing Plans

We are a SaaS business and access to announcements and data is by subscription. We offer monthly subscriptions and discounts for annual payments.


$ 10
Per Month

Stay up to date with the global mining industry.

  • The Opaxe Review
  • Search using Explore
  • 40,000 company announcements
  • Access announcements older than 7 days only


$ 100
Per Month

Comes with Alerts and lots of data, perfect for: Mining Companies, Consultants, and Share Traders

  • All Essential plan features; plus
  • Announcement Alerts and Notifications
  • Drilling result comparisons
  • Downloadable intercept data
  • Resources and reserves data