Announcement Date: 2022-09-19
Announcement Type: Drilling Results
Announcement Code: JORC
Company name: Pacgold Ltd.
Project name: Alice River
Location: Australia
Commodities: Gold
Highlight: Drilling results incl. 24m at 8g/t Au from 168m
Resources: only available to subscribers
CP/QP: only available to subscribers
Announcement summary: Pacgold Limited (ASX: PGO) (‘Pacgold’ or the ‘Company’) is pleased to provide an update of drilling assay results from the Company’s Alice River Gold Project. To date, 26 drill holes (diamond (‘DD’) and reverse circulation (‘RC’)) have been completed on the Central Target in the current programme, with assay results pending for 13 drill holes targeting the F1a zone. The current drilling programme of 17,500m is ~60% advanced with 5,472m RC and 5,300m DD completed. Approximately 80% of the drill programme will focus on the F1a zone (Central Target) with the remaining 20% to investigate other areas within the Southern and Northern Targets. F1a Zone Drilling Update Assay results for five drill holes are reported here – ARDH045, ARDH047, ARDH050, ARDH051 and ARDH052. As anticipated, bonanza-grade gold was intersected in ARDH051 with the occurrence of coarse visible gold in the drill core. ARDH051 targeted the up-plunge projection of the drill intersection of 40m @ 3.0g/t Au incl. 6m @ 17.5 g/t Au (incl. 1m @ 79.1g/t Au which contained visible gold) in ARDH0272 . ARDH051 intersected the mineralised zone approximately 60m up-plunge from ARDH027, returning a broad zone containing high-grade gold
Read More

Pricing Plans

We are a SaaS business and access to announcements and data is by subscription. We offer monthly subscriptions and discounts for annual payments.

Standard

$ 10
Per Month

Stay up to date with the global mining industry.

  • The Opaxe Review
  • Search using Explore
  • 40,000 company announcements
  • Access announcements older than 7 days only

Premium

$ 100
Per Month

Comes with Alerts and lots of data, perfect for: Mining Companies, Consultants, and Share Traders

  • All Essential plan features; plus
  • Announcement Alerts and Notifications
  • Drilling result comparisons
  • Downloadable intercept data
  • Resources and reserves data