Announcement Date: 2022-08-02
Announcement Type: Drilling Results
Announcement Code: JORC
Company name: Pacgold Ltd.
Project name: Alice River
Location: Australia
Commodities: Gold
Highlight: Drilling results incl. 28.5m @ 2.8g/t Au from 321.4m
Resources: only available to subscribers
CP/QP: only available to subscribers
Announcement summary: Pacgold Limited (ASX: PGO) (‘Pacgold’ or the ‘Company’) is pleased to provide an update on drilling assay results for an initial five diamond (‘DD’) and reverse circulation (‘RC’) drill holes on the F1a zone (Central Target) at its Alice River Gold Project (‘Project’) in North Queensland. Ten holes have been completed with a further eight RC precollars completed and awaiting DD tails to extend to target depth. The current drilling programme of 17,500m is approximately 30% advanced with 2,638m RC and 2,048m DD completed. Approximately 80% of the drill programme will focus on the F1a zone (Central Target) with the remaining 20% to investigate other targets, within the Southern and Northern Targets. Central Target Drilling Update – F1a Zone Wide-spaced, step-out drilling on the high-grade F1a zone is aimed at investigating the broad geometry of the high-grade mineralisation intersected in Pacgold’s initial drill programme (2021) including 6m @ 17.5g/t Au1 (ARDH027) and 17m @ 9.3g/t Au2 (ARDH026). All drill holes completed as part of the current drill programme have intersected the F1a zone (including hanging-wall
Read More

Pricing Plans

We are a SaaS business and access to announcements and data is by subscription. We offer monthly subscriptions and discounts for annual payments.


$ 10
Per Month

Stay up to date with the global mining industry.

  • The Opaxe Review
  • Search using Explore
  • 40,000 company announcements
  • Access announcements older than 7 days only


$ 100
Per Month

Comes with Alerts and lots of data, perfect for: Mining Companies, Consultants, and Share Traders

  • All Essential plan features; plus
  • Announcement Alerts and Notifications
  • Drilling result comparisons
  • Downloadable intercept data
  • Resources and reserves data