Announcement Date: 2022-03-29
Announcement Type: Drilling Results
Announcement Code: NI43-101
Company name: Eldorado Gold Corp.
Project name: Lamaque
Location: Canada
Commodities: Gold
Highlight: Drilling results incl. 2.3m @ 44.62g/t Au from 404.8m
Resources: only available to subscribers
CP/QP: only available to subscribers
Announcement summary: VANCOUVER, BC – Eldorado Gold Corporation (“Eldorado”, the “Company” or “We”) is pleased to provide new results from exploration programs at the Lamaque, Efemcukuru and Kassandra operations. The company is also providing an overview of the 2022 global exploration program which includes over 150,000 metres of resource expansion and discovery drilling and over 60,000 metres of resource and conversion drilling Eldorado is committed to growing our resources and reserves and providing long-term growth through exploration and discovery. Our exploration activities are largely focused on the regions in which we operate, Canada, Turkey and Greece, and include a broad portfolio of brownfields and greenfields projects and project generation initiatives. Our 2022 global exploration spending guidance of $44 million to $48 million provides for over 150,000 metres of resource expansion and discovery drilling and over 60,000 metres of resource conversion drilling. The guidance also includes $7 million allocated to the development of an exploration drift at the new Ormaque deposit in Canada. Approximately 53% relates to expensed programs and the remaining 47% of the guidance relates to capitalized programs.
Read More

Pricing Plans

We are a SaaS business and access to announcements and data is by subscription. We offer monthly subscriptions and discounts for annual payments.


$ 10
Per Month

Stay up to date with the global mining industry.

  • The Opaxe Review
  • Search using Explore
  • 40,000 company announcements
  • Access announcements older than 7 days only


$ 100
Per Month

Comes with Alerts and lots of data, perfect for: Mining Companies, Consultants, and Share Traders

  • All Essential plan features; plus
  • Announcement Alerts and Notifications
  • Drilling result comparisons
  • Downloadable intercept data
  • Resources and reserves data