Announcement Date: 2022-03-23
Announcement Type: Drilling Results
Announcement Code: NI43-101
Company name: Roscan Gold Corp.
Project name: Kabaya
Location: Mali
Commodities: Gold
Highlight: Drilling results incl. 31m @ 1.46g/t Au from 117m
Resources: only available to subscribers
CP/QP: only available to subscribers
Announcement summary: Toronto, Ontario–(Newsfile Corp. – March 23, 2022) – Roscan Gold Corporation (“Roscan” or the “Company”) (TSXV: ROS) (FSE: 2OJ) (OTCQB: RCGCF) is pleased to announce positive Reverse Circulation (“RC”) drilling results at Kabaya (Figure 1) from an additional 53 holes totaling 5,969 meters (m) at Kabaya. In order to both discover new gold zones outside our existing resource area and to expand the potential gold resources in our existing resource at Kabaya, Roscan designed an aggressive RC drilling program. This drilling was comprised of 60% step-out holes to test for new gold zones along the North South strike from KB1 to cover the underexplored zone between KB1 and KB3. The remaining 40% of the RC drill holes were focused on an infill drilling program in KB1 and KB2. The excellent gold recovery of 95.65% in saprolite from the metallurgical test work (News release of October 25, 2021) with near surface mineralization points to the economic potential of these targets. The current drilling results at KB3 outlines an estimated strike length of 200m, a width of 80m and a 100m vertical depth. This zone is open at depth and laterally.
Read More

Pricing Plans

We are a SaaS business and access to announcements and data is by subscription. We offer monthly subscriptions and discounts for annual payments.

Standard

$ 10
Per Month

Stay up to date with the global mining industry.

  • The Opaxe Review
  • Search using Explore
  • 37,000 company announcements

Premium

$ 100
Per Month

Comes with Alerts and lots of data, perfect for: Mining Companies, Consultants, and Share Traders

  • All Essential plan features; plus
  • Announcement Alerts and Notifications
  • Drilling result comparisons
  • Downloadable intercept data
  • Resources and reserves data